3 Likes

I said I definitely wouldn’t be playing mono rook bomber pls read

4 Likes

?
It says it right there

1 Like

Oh weird, that was me idk how that ended up with wampuh’s name on it

4 Likes

Gloria has 10 damage throws and Menelker has a better CMB.

2 Likes

btw, @cpat, I really like that you have the standings with all the relevant information at the top of the page. I wish I would have thought of that during my time running the IYL. Thank you.

6 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT: Play-in matches have a new twist. They will now be best-of-7, but the 4-seed will start with a 1-game advantage over the 5-seed (and thus will only have to win three games to win the set). This is done so that there is some incentive to finishing 4th over 5th.

-body is too similar to what I recently posted, this forum software is garbage-

2 Likes

Rinzler 3-1 Carpe Guitarrem

:rook: :psfist: :pschip: :onimaru:
:rook: :pschip: :psfist: :onimaru:

I did not successfully CMB the man. I am disappointed in myself.
Especially considering I won game 3 by throwing Wall of Vines twice for the kill instead of CMB once.

7 Likes

Vengefulpickle 3-2 Rinzler

:persephone::pschip::psfist::rook:
:vendetta::pschip::psfist::rook:
:vendetta::psfist::pschip::rook:

The first two games were pretty one-sided in Rinzler’s favor, but by game 4 I got my feet back under me for the runback. A fun set!

EDIT: Also, this was the first time I used the hand-tracker in a timed game. It definitely took more time than I would have liked, and I found that by the end of the set, I wasn’t being terrible diligent about it. That said, Ven needs exact knowledge much less than Pers does.

7 Likes

FaceOnMars vs @Leontes

:degrey: :psfist: :pschip: :midori:

Pleasure to finally meet you in a tourney. You said preemptively that the salt would flow and unfortunately for you it did! I prefer coarse grind Kosher myself.

10 Likes

I did manage to land CMB in game 1 so I consider myself the moral victor here.

Game 3 I could’ve won but I accidentally got CMB goggles and couldn’t shake it, and my shame sent me spiraling downward into wall dive loop hell.

Well played, terribly fun.

4 Likes

CKR over @Hobusu 3-1

All :zane: vs :setsuki:

ggs.

3 Likes

mysticjuicer 3 vs 2 FenixOfTheAshes

:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :geiger:
:troq: :pschip: :psfist: :geiger:
:troq: :pschip: :psfist: :geiger:
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :geiger: drew exactly the cards I needed in exactly the order I needed them, good lord
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :onimaru:

ggs man, you played really well. had to rely on the deck to provide me my outs in game 4.

9 Likes

You better not play Troq when we get matched up >:[

4 Likes

Naw, fam. You’re a Rook main, so I’ll probably be playing BBB.

6 Likes

Honestly would prefer that.

5 Likes

The absolute madman…

4 Likes

cat damn, well done, FOM!!! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

ANNOUNCMENT

We’ve had some dropouts in this league, so in order to keep the playoff seeding fair, we’re changing the mechanics slightly. As before, seeds 1-3 will be the top player from each league, 4-6 will be the second players, and so on. Within that group, however, players will be ordered by their match win percentage in played matches, to normalize for the fact that different players may have played different actual number of non-forfeit matches.

xx

1 Like

Fluff 3-0 flagrantangles

:persephone::psfist::pschip::quince:
:persephone::psfist::pschip::quince:
:persephone::psfist::pschip::gwen:

4 Likes