Irish Yomi players

Hey guys, I’ll be at http://celticthrowdown.com/ in Dublin this weekend. Not sure who there is in the way of Irish yomi players but if you’re about and interested in some irl games gimme a shout and we might be able to set something up.

3 Likes

Hey BD,

I’m in Dublin. I haven’t come across any other Irish players on here or out in the wild so some irl games would be fun.

Unfortunately I haven’t gotten around to getting the physical game yet, because I’m lazy like that. But I’ll probably be able to get some decks this week because there’s a good game shop here and I’ve been meaning to get them for a while.

Do you know yet where you will stay? And what time(s) you’ll be free? Ireland are playing a football match at 5pm on Saturday, so I’ll be watching that (and you’re more than welcome to join me in a pub if you’re interested in that), but I should be free for Yomi and chats, etc for the rest of the weekend.

4 Likes

As always, we need pictures :wink:

4 Likes

Football and Yomi?! Boy, do I wish I could make it to Dublin to join you (I’m across the pond, sadly).
Cheers!

There was also Guinness too! This happened last summer and was a lot of fun.

2 Likes