Yomi Gameplay Videos

5 Likes

Yeah that last game was kinda brutal.

3 Likes

I throw my hat into the solo Yomi commentary game.

7 Likes
5 Likes

I had a good time watching you explain how the tournament format works. Somehow I got confused during the process, and I am in winners finals. We come up with some convoluted s@%t around here.

6 Likes

I guess that comes with the territory

1 Like

Finally getting around to finishing off the 19XX videos, and then I’ll have cleared out the backlog. Need to be more diligent about checking the Yomi calendar to catch games live!

5 Likes

You’re welcome to spectate any of my matches. Actually that would be kinda awesome. I don’t know if you could because of when I play but, you know…

2 Likes
4 Likes

First time solo commentating a yomi match, be gentle :slight_smile:

Could only catch part of the set but was very hype nonetheless!

7 Likes

This video is a bit different than my last two. In this one I have a guest on and I’m explaining the rules and some of the thinking that goes into a game of Yomi

5 Likes

Double header today, two IYL matches in one day! Managed to commentate both, been having a lot of fun doing it :slight_smile:

@SouthpawHare vs @GutterOwl

@mysticjuicer vs @CKR

5 Likes

I watched this during the halftime of the Nuggets vs Blazers game. Your analysis was on point. I quite enjoy your perspective. My game plan was to spaghetti combo Troq to death. In the past, I have found it particularly difficult to pin Troq down for that big money shot at the end. It also helps to get the cards. I had to walk a fine line to not get trapped by the War Stomp. I was very close in Game 1.

That was fun. Keep it up.

3 Likes

yeah, pulled out degrey for the first time in over a year today, because southpaw 3-0’d my usual duo in the round robin. guess it’s my usual trio now.

2 Likes

@Fluffiness vs @Nopethebard , this time not commentating IYL but an A Balanced Clash (ABC) match!

5 Likes

@Caralad vs @mysticjuicer
Hype match between two very good Troq players! Definitely a must watch.

6 Likes

Thanks for recording, migo! :heart:

4 Likes

My pleasure! I have a lot of fun doing this :+1:

4 Likes

@mysticjuicer vs @flagrantangles

Quince always makes me happy. :grin:

4 Likes

@mastrblastr vs @CKR

Nostalgia trip back to the good ol 20XX days when Yomi had a larger playerbase.

5 Likes