:degrey: :pschip::psfist: :setsuki:
:zane: :psfist::pschip: :setsuki:
:zane: :psfist::pschip: :setsuki:

Southpaw Hare 3 - 2 snoc
Southpaw Hare wins!

2 Likes

@zytearK has dropped from the League.

1 Like

Well crap, zytearK was my last longshot hope of getting to 5th place.

2 Likes

jamie-chan has dropped from the League.

Oh, common. That was my last MU in the league. Now i donā€™t have anything to play except Forum QM :neutral_face:

2 Likes

R12
MR vs @ArthurWynne 3-1

:grave::pschip::psfist::grave:
Mirror! After a balanced early game, we went on both known TPoS. Well, he slammed his one into my ā€œboldā€ throw attemptā€¦ then we blodge almost till deckout, when my raw TPos was poorly outspeeded by his Q

:grave::psfist::pschip::grave:
Re-match time. His aggressive start took me down to 35hp, but this time my raw TPoS outspeeded his A

:grave::psfist::pschip::persephone:
Down to the wire game. I dealt some dmg, then Mistress started her vortex. When I was at 3hp vs 14hp, I got hit by his 2 but luckily he couldnā€™t combo and left me at magic pixel.
And two consecutive A attack vs no dodge on Perseā€™s side closed it

:grave::psfist::pschip::midori:
Balanced game until I got him in Dragon Form, but with low card and no Joker in MM turn. I hit his FDB with 3ā€“>TPoS to set inertia on my side

Great set.
I think you got really bad luck on crucial draws!

Respect and GGs!

5 Likes

gutterowl 3-0 @MysticDeadman

:onimaru::psfist::knockdown::lum:
:onimaru::psfist::knockdown::lum: dodge into quad k
:onimaru::psfist::knockdown::lum: t1 hit with 10. t2 hit with 10. t3 hit with 8. t4 hit with 8.

55 PM

ggs, mystic d.

6 Likes

R12 @snoc vs @GutterOwl

:setsuki: :psfist::pschip: :persephone: important lesson from this game: do not allow early combat losses to throw you off your range
:setsuki: :psfist::pschip: :onimaru: powerful early game lets you play confident in the late game with a large life lead
:setsuki: :pschip::psfist: :onimaru: 5 5 5 A (with second A) Q opening vs some very monochromatic setsuki hands. Ouch.
:setsuki: :psfist::pschip: :onimaru: stay strong and believe in the heart of the cards!

GGs GutterOwl, fun games, hope to play again soon.

5 Likes

stillgoinin

9 Likes

Gutter ā€œNever Stop Never Stoppingā€ Owl

5 Likes

Attilian :ps3gem: - :ps1gem: @MysticDeadman

:grave: :pschip: :pscrash: :gwen:
:grave: :pscrash: :pschip: :gwen:

These games were pretty close all the way through. It was fun to play a four game set in the one MU.

Ggs MysticDeadman.

3 Likes

And thatā€™s a wrap for Dreadlands.

Congratulations to @Caralad, @MR75, and @SouthpawHare for making playoffs. The play-in match will be between @snoc and @variable.

5 Likes

Iā€™m confusedā€¦ I was under the impression that 3rd place was not yet in the play-offs. My understanding of the rules is that 5th and 4th play, and that that winner and 3rd play, right?

1 Like

Yeah, that changed (I copy and pasted that from the IYL5 thread), but I forgot to update the OP. I posted the new playoff qualification rules here. For IYL6, four people get out of each division.

2 Likes

Neat! This makes me happy.

2 Likes

Finally posted the video from this one:

3 Likes