IYL7 SIGNUP/HYPE THREAD - Starts Feb 3

THE KING IS BACK
MERCYFULFATE put me in

4 Likes

not trying to be too much of a pain in the butt,but my time zone is pacific standard time so 10:30pm due to work is my best times,unless we schedule it on one my two days off.

2 Likes

Hey by the way, to all participants, it’s much easier for the organisers if people provide their times in UTC+/-0.

2 Likes

Oh hey I’ll play, I’m free 4-8am UTC on weekdays and free all day on weekends.

5 Likes

9 Likes

If you got the reference without googling the image, congrats, you’re old enough to have a mid-life crisis.

4 Likes

Juicer no

Also, I’m in.

4 Likes

It’s a necessary but not sufficient condition for having one, is all I’m saying. :wink:

1 Like

Oh hey you wanted times.

Weekdays 19.00-22.00, UTC -5

1 Like

Where is everyone? Even IYL 6 had over twice as many signups. :frowning:

1 Like

There is a silver lining. I see a new name on the sign-up list. I have spent a bit of time thinking about this. Multiplayer games die not because the hardcore population doesn’t show up. It dies because new people don’t flow in.

I thought that we was flying so far under the radar that we might not see any new faces. I am glad that I was wrong.

8 Likes

Paging @Copper8642, @Hobusu, @ThreeHeadedMonkey, @Attilian, @MR75, @variable, @UTRALAW, @MysticDeadman, @jamie-chan, @flagrantangles

3 Likes

Paging @zytearK, @FaceOnMars, @desiderata, @Zqxx, @lum_at_1st_sight, @migohunter, @GutterOwl, @wampuh, @FenixOfTheAshes, @Rinzler

2 Likes

Paging @lowtierhero, @sharpobject, @JonnyD, @Bryce_The_Rice, @Legion

2 Likes

I don’t know whether I’ll be able to join yet, I’ll have a better idea closer to the end of the month.

Oh, wow!
I was sure I already signed up…instead I only checked and liked this topic :sweat_smile:

Sure I’m in!

3 Likes

Yeah, I was surprised you weren’t already on the list, too!

4 Likes

I wanted to join last year but didn’t think about it in time. Also I hope that the reason for small numbers so far is that some people just haven’t gotten around to it yet or don’t know what hours they can do just yet.

3 Likes

There are definitely folks who were in last IYL that haven’t been active on the forums for several months. Not sure if it’s just an end-of-year lull, or if folks have wandered off into other games… But perhaps direct pings will bring them back in.

3 Likes

I guess a lot of players moved on to Fantasy Strike and decided to leave Yomi behind… I may be wrong but that’s the explanation that makes the most sense to me. IDK I hope it’s just that the community has hit a bit of a slump and will recover eventually.